Nanny Questions about the Family's Prior Nanny Relationships
Contributed by Dorothy Popovich
Has the family you are interviewing with had nannies before? These questions are a wonderful way to gauge their experiences, their frame of reference, and give you an idea of what the family is expecting AND hoping to avoid.
- How many nannies have you had? How long did you have each nanny?
- What were those relationships like?
- Did you have any problems with your last nannies? Like what? (Tell them
you want to know, so you know what not to do.)
- What did you like about those nanny relationships?
- What will you do differently (if anything) in your next nanny arrangement?
This list is a work in progress. Any suggestions are appreciated, please send them to me via this website.